Directions for home care treatment to maintain Qi flow
Daily maintenance of Qi flow after a healing session with Sensei Susi Rosinski is very helpful to your pet's path to good health! It's simple, fun and can promote deeper bonding between you and your pet. Plus, it helps calm you too, helping to promote a meditative state of mind.
• Pick a time of day where you will be relaxed and undisturbed for approximately 10 min. • Find a comfortable place for both of you. Many folks find the bed or the couch/sofa to be a good place. • Take several deep breaths, filling the lower abdomen • Rub your palms together to generate a small amount of warmth. This will be soothing to your pet.
1) Start by stroking your pet from the tip of the nose if they are comfortable with it, or from the top of the head if not. Stroke to the tip of the tail a total of six (6) times. Notice any sore places or warm/cool spots
2) Stroke six (6) times from the mouth to the eyes, continue to the ears. Continue to either side of the neck, then to the chest. Allow your hands to encircle the front legs and lightly stroke the legs to the paws/feet. Continue the stroke gently beyond the paw/foot.
3) Stroke 'lightly' six (6) times from the chin/muzzle to the neck, to the chest and under belly and continue into the groin area. Maintain gentle pressure. Gently wrap around the hind legs and stroke down to beyond the paws/feet.
4) At this time any points that are sore may be gently stroked or massaged with a light touch in a circular motion. Use your intuition as to what direction seems best . Clockwise or counter is fine as long as your pet is content with it.
5) Any points that were prescribed for your pet should be now worked on with a gentle touch. Many times you will feel a pulse in the point. This is a very good sign, and you may gently move to the next area.
6) Finish with repeating the set of strokes in steps 1-3 six (6) times each.
Remember, your animal friend may be protective of an injured part. If this occurs, simply stroke the area above the body. Your pet will still feel this and it will sooth any areas that are sore.
Please feel free to contact Susi with any questions or concerns. Text messages are best for this. Thank you!